- 15:59 Ticket #169 (auth_rewriting_type, login credentials, imap and pop3 inconsistant) closed by
- fixed: This is done better in 1.1 authentication underway.
- 15:44 Ticket #126 (mime parsing issues) closed by
- fixed: I think this was fixed in some better MIME libs and such…
- 15:29 Ticket #237 (White / Blacklist not working from Maia) closed by
- worksforme: I still think it is a config issue of some kind.
- 15:28 Ticket #219 (BLACK LIST) closed by
- invalid: configuration error, please consult mailing lists for help.
- 15:26 Ticket #214 (Limit user account creation) closed by
- wontfix: This really isn't within the feature set of Maia at this time; you could …
- 15:21 Ticket #249 (User login) closed by
- worksforme: One problem we have discovered is that Exchange sometimes does not respond …
- 10:54 Ticket #5 (default theme) closed by
- fixed: This can be done now by setting the them for @. or domain defaults.
- 10:45 Ticket #248 (support dual user and user@domain usernames) closed by
- fixed: This will be available in 1.1, with multiple authentication methods …
- 10:42 Ticket #142 (default theme for new accounts) closed by
- fixed: Did this sometime…
- 10:36 Ticket #201 (Problem with linked e-mail accounts) closed by
- 10:29 Ticket #13 (Graphic charts need to be added) closed by
- fixed: Charts now use Image_Graph PEAR library.
- 10:10 Ticket #203 (Amavis tmp directory) closed by
- 09:42 Ticket #246 (Diff for using Maia with PHP5) closed by
- fixed: added to trunk in 
- 09:34 Ticket #108 (updatescript for changeset  ?) closed by
- fixed: fixed with new upgrade scripts.
- 09:13 Ticket #18 (Reorganize handling of spam threshold scores and destiny mappings) closed by
- fixed: Done in stats branch, which will become Maia 1.1
- 09:12 Ticket #4 (Translation updates) closed by
- invalid: closing ticket, it doesn't do any good. There's always translations to be …
- 09:09 Ticket #244 (Update amavisd-maia) closed by
- wontfix: Maia uses it's own almost fork of amavisd-new, and the current is based on …
- 09:07 Ticket #154 (undefined variable) closed by
- 09:04 Ticket #185 (PHP Error: Undefined variable: primary_email_id in settings.php 552) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 09:02 Changeset  by
Trunk: disallow linking to domain default users. Fixes #185
- 08:18 Ticket #2 (refactor configtest.php) closed by
- wontfix: This just wasn't feasable as I had it implemented. The idea was really …
- 08:16 Ticket #250 ([PATCH] Small update on Dutch locale) closed by
- fixed: included in 
- 08:15 Changeset  by
Trunk: dutch locale update
- 08:10 Ticket #251 (language editing in place) created by
- A nice way to encourage language edits would be to have a debug option …
- 10:49 Ticket #250 ([PATCH] Small update on Dutch locale) created by
- Just a small patch on the Dutch locale, once again. I still plan to …
- 10:29 Changeset  by
Trunk: fixing undefined template variable
- 19:29 Changeset  by
Trunk: check for valid policy/maia_user_id combination before taking ...
- 14:47 Changeset  by
Trunk: removing <BR> tag at end of recipient list
- 09:29 Changeset  by
Trunk: Fixed a bit of error handling wrt adminusers. Fixed some source ...
- 08:07 Changeset  by
Trunk: updated required version for Net_SMTP
- 16:22 Changeset  by
Trunk: set default digest interval to '0', or off.
- 16:12 Changeset  by
Trunk: Removing table checking from configtest.php. upgrade.php does the ...
- 17:47 Changeset  by
Trunk: fixing undefined var in templates
- 17:35 Changeset  by
Trunk: updating schema version number in sql files.
- 16:08 Changeset  by
Trunk: doubling token size, combining UUID for uniqueness and random ...
- 19:28 Changeset  by
Trunk: changing version number and updating boilerplate info.
- 19:01 Changeset  by
Trunk: Updating SQL for new theme names
- 18:56 Changeset  by
Trunk: renaming themes and removing DGM theme from database.
- 18:54 Changeset  by
Trunk: renaming themes for production release
- 16:37 Changeset  by
Stats: fix for determining if internal auth is used in settings.php
- 16:18 Changeset  by
Trunk: updating token generation code to use Data::UUID which should have ...
- 14:06 Changeset  by
Trunk: chart update: remove auto generation from admin config.
- 13:58 Changeset  by
Trunk: major chart update: charts obey all config settings, systemwide ...
- 12:35 Changeset  by
Stats: Cumulative patch from ReachONE including cosmetic fixes, speed ...
- 12:34 Changeset  by
- 12:30 Changeset  by
Trunk: extracting font into config item.
- 11:51 Changeset  by
- 11:22 Changeset  by
Trunk: fixed undefined variable error
- 10:46 Changeset  by
Trunk: typo on $maxvirusid
- 20:37 Changeset  by
Trunk: better upgrade path for tokens.
- 19:57 Changeset  by
Trunk: fixed bug wrt logo settings. For now, blue theme login logo ...
- 15:58 Changeset  by
Trunk: small typo (found via working debug window from last commit. yay!
- 15:54 Changeset  by
Trunk: can't have space in variable name.... prevented debug window from ...
- 15:46 Changeset  by
Trunk: shortened 5 queries down to 1 query for performance gain.
- 13:50 Changeset  by
Trunk: changing more logging defaults
- 13:45 Changeset  by
Trunk: make debugging off by default.
- 13:44 Changeset  by
Trunk: adding patch from Stephan Wentz to hopefully make php5 work ...
- 12:43 Changeset  by
Trunk: changing $HTTP_*_VARS to $_*, which will help with PHP5 ...
- 12:20 Changeset  by
Trunk: updated SV translations, thanks to Jan Olsson
- 09:52 Changeset  by
Per-domain welcome template, UUID rewrite to use Data::UUID, ...
- 23:14 Changeset  by
Removed JpGraph? test
- 15:25 Ticket #249 (User login) created by
- v1.00.00 RC5 One user has been able to setup and authenticate to the …
- 08:49 Ticket #248 (support dual user and user@domain usernames) created by
- We would like to allow users to enter either the short username or longer …